PROOF OF PURCHASE IS REQUIRED TO PROCESS ANY CLAIM.
- We ask that you give your body at least 10 nights from the time of delivery, Your body needs time to adjust to any new mattress.
- The 30 Night Exchange period starts from the time of delivery. After the ‘Exchange’ period has lapsed it therefore can no longer be actioned.
- The ’30 Night Exchange’ is strictly limited to one occurrence per mattress purchase. Once the mattress has been exchanged no further replacements can be made.
- A mattress protector from BedRoom Gallery’s PROTECT-A-BED range must to purchased at the same time as your mattress and shown on the tax invoice. Failure to use this at all times will void the Sleep Comfort Guarantee.
- 3 photographs of your mattress taken at different angles must be supplied to BedRoom Gallery. These are used to ascertain both the condition of the mattress and show the base used to support the mattress.
- It is Imperative that a suitable base be used to support your new mattress, an ensemble base or bed frame with solid timber slats (that should be spaced no greater than 10 cm apart), for a king or Queen size bed a centre support rail should be used with at least one stabilising leg positioned in the centre of the rail, this should rest firmly on the floor.
- In the event that the mattress is soiled or damaged the ‘Guarantee’ will be deemed void and prevent us from being able to proceed with the ‘exchange’.
- When reselecting a mattress of lesser value than the original purchase price no refund or credit will be given, when the amount is greater than the purchase price the difference will be payable along with an additional $150 service fee * These costs are payable prior to the pick up and delivery of your reselected mattress.
- EXCLUSIONS: Custom orders or special size (caravan mattresses) are exempt from the ’30 Night Exchange’. These also include: Beauty Sleep Dual selection, SlumberCare Hybrid Dual Selection and all Tempur Mattresses. Floor stock Clearance models are also exempt.
After all the relevant information is collected from the customer the final decision to exchange the mattress is at the discretion of BedRoom Gallery.
The 30 Night Exchange Sleep Comfort Guarantee is secondary to the manufacturers warranty which is not effected by the additional benefit of this option.